blogger statistics
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Byc6i38VCzAnDH9X5J28S6_W_1R8WV4

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Don't Resort to Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe When Finding the Right Skin Care For You.

It's great that so many people are taking better care of their skin. Your skin protects you, so the least you should do is protect it!  But what should you use?

I've been fortunate enough to not need a dermatological consultation for sensitivity or acne, so when I began looking for skin care for my aging skin I didn't consider going to a dermatologist, I went to the store/counter and was overwhelmed by all of the options. I couldn't remember which advertisement promised what result, or what steps/products I should use, so I was very relieved that when I started to seriously look for skincare (high school reunion was getting closer) I was introduced to Rodan + Fields skincare. 

My friend shared with me that these products were developed by two dermatologists who graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine, have over fifty years of combined experience, and had also created the incredibly successful Proactiv©. They currently have active practices in California (Dr. Katie Rodan is in Oakland, CA, and Dr. Kathy Fields is in San Francisco, CA) where they see and help their patients. They realized that for every patient who comes to their offices there are so many, many more people who go to the stores/counters (like myself) and try to figure out skincare for themselves based on commercials and ads. 

They knew they could help, so they developed Rodan + Fields products to help with the most common skincare concerns: sensitive skin, sun damaged skin, acne, and aging (loss of firmness, wrinkles).

They even developed a Solutions Tool consultants like myself can use to help people discover which products would be best for their particular skin condition/concerns. I look forward to sharing information about the regimens and tools with you!


Hey lookey there, I got advice from two incredibly smart and talented dermatologists without making an appointment and you can also!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool that there is something out there like this. This is especially nice for people who do not see a dermatologist for what ever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool that there is something out there like this. This is especially nice for people who do not see a dermatologist for what ever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool that there is something out there like this. This is especially nice for people who for what ever reason do not see a dermatologist for what ever reason.

    ReplyDelete